Software Implementation Consultant - Acumatica ERP
The role of the Business Consultant (BC) is to perform a variety of business management activities including Consulting, Training, Support and other advisory service work for Central Data clients. The BC serves as a resource assigned by the VP of Implementation Services to perform work requirements associated with a Go Live (new) implementation or post implementation project. Central Data is seeking a business consultant for our newly developed Acumatica ERP practice to become not only the Acumatica Business Consultant but also to become the entrenched in the Acumatica product to be able to assist with prospective client demonstrations and become our internal Acumatica product expert.
Responsibilities: The following tasks and functions are expected of the Business Consultant:
- Business Consulting including operational reviews, end user training, pre-go live consulting and go-live support to fulfill Project Plan objectives. This will be determined by the Project Manager and assigned and scheduled.
- Work actively with the Project Manager responsible for the account proactively regarding all project deadlines, changes, open issues or potential problem areas.
- Work on all projects effectively and efficiently and strive to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction while coming within the budget agreed to with the client contractually. Achieve a minimum of 75% billable hours after a 90-day ramp up.
- Offer and provide value for the billable hours for each account. This is a joint responsibility with the Project Manager to deploy work to each resource. Assist in the development of the Project Plans using Microsoft Project and Excel.
- Contribute Ideas and Suggestions for opportunities to drive revenues and customer satisfaction
- Maintain current Open Items lists for all customers along with the Project Manager, fulfilling all details necessary or required to meet customer goals.
- Provide input for and assist Project Manager in Project Status Review Meetings with your customers.
- Prepare Status Reports on regular basis to communicate overall project status, including the identification of open items, responsibility for action items, etc. Identify and communicate objectives for all on-site services per the Project Manager in advance of the meeting with the customer. If appropriate a scope of work to be performed will be defined and agreed to by the customer in advance to gain acceptance of the billable time and work to be done.
- Proactively seek opportunity when with customers. Look for any need they have that Central Data can perform a quality service for them. Bring all opportunities back to Central Data for further exploration with the customer.
- Attend weekly Project Team Meetings with assigned resources to manage outcomes and deliverables and maintain forward progress for each customer.
- Train new and post live customers of Acumatica software for all modules sold per the project plan.
- Learn the third party Products that Central Data becomes a partner with to train and support clients long term on those products. Learn new releases as they become available. Perform training for Navigation and System Administration on all new accounts.
- Handle phone support issues when in the office and/or as needed
- Log issues, converse with customer if needed, test the issue and necessary resolution
- Work issues through to closure and respond to all client calls within one day to diagnose or resolve their issue
- Assist sales team and sales process to demonstrate the product(s) Central Data Software sells to prospective and existing clients.
- Become comfortable when offering to resolve complex business issues. Share your thoughts and ideas for better business procedures with other Senior Consultants to ensure we're "one team" and not in conflict with each other in the customer's eye.
- Master the Acumatica ERP product to the best of ones ability
- Identify and recommend process improvements to improve business performance in areas where standard product is being implemented.
- Address policy and operating procedure issues with clients to ensure maximum ROI for technology investment.
- Learn and perform Business Process Reconciliation for Go Live Projects. Document and perform Operational and End User punch lists for Process Reconciliation, Pre-Live and Go Live projects.
- Effectively and efficiently deliver implementation services according to project plans Enter and maintain accurate up to date time entry for overall accountability.
- 3+ Years of experience with ERP Software (in a support or implementation role) including:
- Microsoft Dynamics (GP/SL/NAV/AX)
- Wholesale Distribution industry experience preferred
- Bachelors Degreee or greater
- Ability to travel 25% or more
Central Data, the Great Lakes regional partner for Infor & Acumatica, has been servicing the Wholesale Distribution market since 1973. Central Data thrives on a model of continual evolution to keep pace with customers evolving needs for technology and business processes. We were founded to serve the automotive supplier marketplace and support the largest U.S. channel base of SX.enterprise clients and new Acumatica Partner.
Central Data has a fully certified team of business consultants, developers, project managers and engineers to implement new software, support all customers long term and provide architecture to drive Infor SX.enterprise & Acumatica to its highest performance measurements.
Farmington Hills, MI
Fri, 13 Oct 2017 05:46:13 PDT