Construction Project Superintendent
The Project Superintendent is solely responsible for and will be held accountable for the timely completion of the project and ensuring that the project is constructed in strict accordance with plans, specifications, and local codes. Project Superintendent shall schedule all subcontractors, consultants, and vendors, as well as ensure their completion of work within time allowed. The Project Superintendent shall be responsible for the coordination of work directed in the field, provide work is performed in accordance with plans and specifications. Conflicts or revisions to the plan shall be communicated with the project team (i.e. superiors, architect, engineer, consultant, and owner) for mutual resolution, prior to execution of work that deviates from the approved plans. The Project Superintendent shall establish and enforce job site quality control programs to ensure quality completion of construction.
• Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
• Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
• Communicate with project team regarding ASI's, RFI's, and Material Submittals.
• Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
• Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
• Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
• Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
• Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
• Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
• Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
• Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
• Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
• Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
• Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
• Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion
• Provide direction to and resolve problems amongst 30+ subcontractors and vendors.
• Ability to identify deficient work and provide resolution.
• Blueprint reading.
• Monitoring job site general health and safety.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity;
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Must be willing to travel
• Current safety credentials to include OSHA 30 1, 1st Aid and CPR
PLEASE CLICK ON THE URL BELOW TO START APPLICATION PROCESS https://interservlp.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2zeiqi8uku4
Los Angeles, CA
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 08:05:27 PDT