Kaimetrix seeking an Enterprise Architect to join our team to provide IT Project, Portfolio, Enterprise Architecture expertise to support our Federal Government customer.
- Provide assistance with ongoing project management of systems and software development efforts, documentation, and technical support for IT applications and business systems
- Establish project plans for performing the development of the product (IT application/business process) and managing the overall system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop SLDC documents and procedures with appropriate process flows, templates, standards and client requirements.
- Develop estimates of work to be performed, establish the necessary review of project plans, earned value management (EVM), work breakdown structures, and schedules.
- Develop CPIC and EA artifacts.
- Develop IT Strategic guidance, coordinate project management and communications support efforts across a matrixed organization
- 10+ years of experience in an Enterprise Architect role supporting Federal contracts
- Bachelors Degree
- SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Kaimetrix is an ISO 9001:2015 certified small-business federal contractor. Our focus is on delivering top technical talent to solve our customers most challenging requirements. With a culture of continuous improvement, we consistently achieve results that exceed expectations. Our professional services include: IT Service Management, Infrastructure Operations, Cyber Security, Software Development, IT Strategy, and Talent Acquisition/Consulting.
Our focus is on continuous improvement resulting in the highest-level of customer satisfaction. This commitment is the foundation of our corporate culture and the following values:
People are the most critical success factor
Process must evolve through incremental changes
Improvements must be measurable based on performance
Continuous improvement is critical to long term success
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 11:24:55 PDT