Sql Server DBA (TS clearance required)
*** PLEASE READ - A Top Secret Clearance required prior to application ***
We are looking for a talented SQLserver database administrator to join our team serving the FBI at the J. Edgar Hoover building in Washington D.C. The program is named FBI's Enterprise Security Operations Center (ESOC) and the clients core mission is to protect the enterprise information technology assets from internal and external threat. This possition is focused on operations and maintenance of the databases that facilitate the above mission. Candidates must already have a Top Secret clearance prior to application.
Candidates should meet all of the following criteria.
- Two years + experience with SQL server administration
- Experience with active active SQLserver clustering
- Extensive experience with SQLserver patching
- Understanding of underlying storage technologies (SAN/RAID/LUN)
- Ability to work independently
- Capable of taking responsibility for database without hand holding
- Ability to work with systems team to setup monitors for database
- Capable of ensuring backups are configured, completed and tested
Job Type: Full-time
Our firm is a small business located in Arlington Virginia. D A LABS is an information technology services firm with numerous active contracts with the Department of Justice and Department of Defense. Founded in 2005, D A LABS has a long history of successful endeavors, and our customers are routinely satisfied with our integration and operational capabilities.
D A LABS provides 10 federal holidays as well as 15 additional PTO days off per year as well as a rich benefits package. Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, and a percentage matching 401K program are available.
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 07:27:07 PDT