CNC Programmer/ Set-up
We are seeking a CNC Programmer/ Set-Up to join our team!
- Program, Set-up and Run CNC Kitamura Milling Machines
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance machines
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Creates instructions for machinists.
- Reviews 2D, 3D CAD files and blueprints
- Checks completed programs by running simulations or tests.
- Prepares geometric layout of designs using proper software.
- Determines sequence of operations in a program.
- Chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
- Analyzes job order and performs necessary calculations.
- Writes programs and modifies existing ones for increased efficiency.
- Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
- Makes improvements to set up times for a task and contouring of complex shapes.
- Simplifies tooling time for workers and increases productivity for the client.
- Monitors all programs to make sure they follow blueprint instructions and safely and successfully complete the task.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulation
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
•Must have superior computer programming skills.
•Good math skills, especially algebra, trigonometry and physics.
•Good active listening skills.
•Must have good problem solving skills.
•Must have excellent time management skills.
•Must have good organizational and planning skills.
•Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•Must be mechanically inclined.
•Knowledge of metal shop work.
•Must be highly detail oriented.
•Must be able to work effectively with little or no supervision.
•Must have the ability to write and read complex spreadsheets.
•Must have the ability to read blueprints.
•Knowledge of safety measures pertinent to each job assignment.
•Experience 10+ years with Master Cam programming.
Precision Machining, Prototype Engineering for Industry and Aerospace Components, short runs
Fri, 13 Oct 2017 06:27:21 PDT