General Manager & Assistant Manager - Fast-Casual
Looking for career advancement? Tired of late, late nights or early mornings?
One of the Southeast's fastest-growing Fast-Casual restaurant chains, this deli concept seeks experienced General Managers & Assistant Managers in the Columbia area to oversee total restaurant operations. General Managers provide leadership and direction to staff, optimize profits by controlling costs, and providing prompt problem resolution to ensure guest satisfaction and overall restaurant success. Assistant Managers oversee day-to-day operations of the restaurant and report to the GM.
- Minimum of 1 year salaried experience with a Fast-Casual or Casual Dining concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a solid, accomplishment-based track record
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and make great decisions under pressure
- Understanding of Profit and Loss Statements, with the ability to identify opportunity areas and develop action plans
- Leads by example, with strong skills in interpersonal communication, staff development, and team-building
- $30,000-$45,000 base salary(depending on experience) plus bonus & benefits
- Highly competitive total compensation packages, including 401(k) plans, vacation time, and coverage including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and more
- Friendly, upbeat company culture, committed to rewarding a job well done
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development
- "Promote-from-within" culture- tremendous growth opportunities for high-performing individuals
Quick-serve Restaurant company
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 11:55:28 PDT