ESSENTIALDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Inventory control
- Packaging BOM's Mat'l orders
- Cost control
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal/external customers
- Monitor performance versus goal.
- Communicate all relevant issues and updates.
- Data analysis
- Participation in Lean Manufacturing; prepare cost, labor, and scheduling estimates for products, projects, or services.
- Attend required internal training.
- Make effective independent decisions.
- Coordinate all day-to-day functions.
- Control and calculate cost and identify waste.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations, as well as, work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Effective communication skills; verbal and written
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Email
- Training skills: ability to train associates
- Reporting skills: ability to analyze situations and report results.
- Presentation skills: ability to prepare and present presentations
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are a global solutions provider with a worldwide viewpoint, with offices in Asia, North America and South America. NK Parts has the ability to deliver products anywhere in the world in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
NK Parts Industries also provides a comprehensive benefits package and advancement opportunities.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Please submit resume and references.
East Liberty, OH
Tue, 3 Oct 2017 12:53:15 PDT