Director of Field Services
Full time, Director level position with P/L responsibility for sub-contracted and company performed construction work. Works in cooperation with project staff to plan, procure, install, and manage the on-time and on-budget provision of signage and branding field solutions:
- Interfaces with project and account personnel to identify appropriate contracted/self-performed resources;
- Communicates and coordinate with internal and external contacts on matters related to field services;
- Identify and report on key project milestones;
- Monitor and manage the financial performance (Job Cost) of Contracted and self-performed Field Services;
- Monitors and reports on contract and field performance (Compliance)
- Facilitate the development of cost estimates that include conceptual estimates prior to design as well as detailed time and materials estimates from design documents.
- Facilitate the development of pre-bid schedules from design documents.
- Develops and maintains preferred subcontractor and professional services (A&E) network;
- Manage A/E selection, design/constructability reviews, construction bidding, negotiations and contract administration.
- Maintain proper subcontractor files.
- Reviews and reconciles subcontractor invoices and internal installation/construction costs.
- Administers Site Survey and Permitting activity
- Analyze, update and report on scheduling issues of monthly Contracted and self-performed work
- Develop progress payments based on schedule updates;
- Assist with recovery/retainage scheduling;
- Develop and make presentations to groups internal and external stakeholders;
- Directs procurement and field inspection staff to ensure contract comlpiance.
Since 1947 Pro-Signs a has been a national leader in the development of corporate branding solutions. We operate an 80,000 square foot manufacturing plant and printing facility located in Downingtown, PA. We serve a wide array of customers in implementing branding and signage solutions including managing the programs and inventory of multi-national petroleum and retail companies.
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:16:50 PDT