Food & Beverage Assistant Manager
Currently seeking a Hotel Food & Beverage Manager for a High End Hotel in Midtown.
- Must have Minimum two (2) years' or more experience working for a Hotel as the Food and Beverage Assistant Manager.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Previous experience overseeing union staff a must
- Excellent organizational & communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be able to consistently delight and satisfy our guest and have the ability to handle guest requests in a detailed manner.
- Experienced in all aspects of banquet service, In room dining and Restaurants.
- Excellent leader and trainer.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand/move around for long periods of time.
- Primarily supervises union staff.
- Coordinating and assisting staff with set ups.
- Responsible for day to day Hotel functions, Client Facing, seating arrangements with VIP guests and their special requests.
- Ensuring constant communication is maintained between the Kitchen during events, alerting of any changes in the schedule of service, challenges or adverse comments from guests that may arise during service.
- Assigning duties to staff and supporting other Managers/Captains assigned to that particular event, shift, or function.
If you believe you possess the qualifications for this position please submit Resume ASAP!
Employers and job seekers are the stars, we're simply The Supporting Cast that helps them shine. We started our company in 1989 with one mission: provide New York with staffing solutions that are unprecedented in quality and service. Although we continually adapt and grow to meet the needs of our clients and job candidates, the dedication to our founding mission remains constant.
New York, NY
Thu, 12 Oct 2017 09:40:23 PDT