Branch Manager - Credit Union
Are you a banking professional who wants to take that next step in your career?
At Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union, people are our most important asset - both our members and our employees. We look for energetic and member-focused individuals and in return we provide a fun and family oriented culture and a great array of benefits.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Branch Manager to direct the day-to-day operations of a Credit Union facility ensuring the branch meets all financial, operational, service and growth plans.
In this role, you will...
• Build relationships with members in order to better understand and meet their current and future financial needs.
• Review and monitor staff performance related to sales and referral goals and provide coaching and mentoring to increase staff's techniques and proficiency.
• Represent the branch through visits and presentations to parishes, schools and Catholic organizations to develop relationships and promote financial education.
• Develop programs helping Member Service Reps to meet sales goals and cross sell CU products, and to assist the teller line with achieving referral goals.
• Hire, direct, develop, and motivate branch personnel, administering performance evaluations along with recommending training and career paths.
• Ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained throughout the branch in order to provide excellent member service.
• Develop programs to build teamwork and enhance morale throughout the branch, ensuring a cohesive cross-trained team exists.
• Monitors branch operations ensuring that appropriate steps are taken to correct deficiencies while ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures and government regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum Two years of experience in an Asst. Manager or Manager role at a bank or credit union branch
• College degree preferred
• Must have proven excellent communication, organization, sales and follow-up skills
We offer a competative wage along with an incentive plan based on loans and deposits, plus a very comprehensive benefits program including a matched 401(k) plan with no vesting requirement, 3 weeks PTO potential in year one, tuition reimbursement, and medical/dental/vision/life & disability plans.
We are a growing financial organization in Ohio with opportunity for our employees to develop within our company. We have been in business for over 60 years as a full-service financial institution.
Thu, 12 Oct 2017 08:07:49 PDT