Part Time Solidworks Draftsperson/Engineer
Job Description, duties
- Must be able to design in solidworks - AutoCAD and mastercam knowledge helpful.
- Able to produce drawings for fluid handling products.
- Assist with producing functional and detail design and space arrangement drawings.
- Produce piping and auxiliary system functional and detail design drawings.
- Develop Product Models for new construction projects alongside other designers and procurement department.
- Assisting in efforts of turning specifications, sketches, requirements, etc., into end state functional and detail drawings.
- Review drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and standards- ASME/ NSF
- Associate's degree, or technical training in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience and at least 2 years related experience
- In some cases, educational requirements may be adjusted or waived depending on work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience. Please reply if this applies to you.
- Should have at least 1 year drafting/design experience in a commercial environment. Prefer experience with industrial products.
- Must be expert in the use of Solidworks. Other CAD tools will be considered as an asset. Must be able to produce models.
- Experience producing functional, detail, sub-assembly, sales, and exploded drawings.
- Ability to run simulations is a plus+
Manufacturing & eCommerce company
Thu, 12 Oct 2017 20:09:35 PDT