Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician will perform on-site inspection, diagnosis and repairs of customer's forklift trucks and material handling equipment at their location. Conduct overall inspection to verify the truck is up to safety standards and make recommendations on any required repairs. Enter necessary information on work orders and work order summary. Must have good communication skills and customer service oriented.
- Coordinate daily schedule with dispatch
- Provide excellent customer service at the site
- Communicate with the customer upon arrival and update as needed
- Inspect the forklift and/or issues that were reported
- Diagnose and repair equipment per customer request
- Quality control each job to ensure completeness
- Communicate with customer and dispatch on job completion
- Clean the area after work is completed
- Verify the equipment is up to safety standards
- Inspect company vehicle and initiate necessary scheduled maintenance per service manual guidelines
- Drive in a safe and courteous manner. Every day is a major responsibility to insure the employees' safety as well as others on the road
- Complete and submit all paperwork (work orders and time cards) every day per company guidelines
- Company issued van must be kept clean and orderly to allow technician to work efficiently while presenting a professional image to our customers.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working on material handling equipment or heavy industrial equipment
- Auto, truck, or military repairs experience will be considered
- Requires strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have mechanic tools
Physical Job Demands:
Noisy shop environment; including customer sites. Must be able to lift 100lbs., stoop, squatting, pulling or working in awkward positions. Required to work in various applications ranging from inside warehouses to working outside in extreme weather conditions.
Shoppa's Material Handling is Toyota's #1 full-line/full-service Toyota forklift dealership and a multi-year winner of the coveted and prestigious Toyota President's Award! Our nine (9) branch Service Centers throughout Texas and Missouri provide world-class customer care to our clients through our service, parts, rental and fleet analysis offerings. Our success can be largely attributed to the commitment and loyalty of our team members, and we strive to take great care of them! Our entrepreneurial spirit and culture invite new ideas and encourage both personal and professional growth. We value character traits that exemplify discipline and integrity, dedication to the organization and its customers, attention to detail, mental determination and positive attitude. To that end, we choose to support our veterans and active military by routinely recruiting at military job fairs as well as from organizations and/or schools that have developed the kinds of character we are looking to invite into the organization.
Shoppa's has plans to double in revenues by 2020
Fort Worth, TX
Sat, 16 Sep 2017 14:45:16 PDT