Plumber - CREATING POOL OF APPLICANTS FOR BOTH PERMANENT & EXTRA HELP
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 10-01-2017
Perform all duties peculiar to and normally required in the trade of Plumber, following recognized procedures and techniques for such work as outlined in the Plumbing License Law.
1. High school graduation or equivalent.
2. Certificate of completion of apprenticeship as a Plumber under a registered Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training program
Experience sufficient to qualify as a journeyman Plumber, with a minimum of 5 years of actual work in the trade, which may have included apprenticeship and/or applicable vocational training. The trade for this purpose shall include work normally performed by Plumbers.
3. Current State of Illinois Plumber's License.
4. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
5. A final candidate must complete a post-offer pre-employment physical exam. Employment is contingent on the successful result of the pre-employment physical.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.