The Interface Developer is responsible for working on all programming assignments that relate to integrations with My Vision Express from inception to delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
• Designs, develops, and modifies integrations based on functional and system requirements
• Work closely with Interface Support Specialist to diagnose issues and ensure integrity and quality in all integration assignments
• Aid testers and support personal as needed to determine integration problems
• Analysis of current integrations including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems and designing solutions to problematic programming
• Be involved in and sometimes lead meetings regarding user request, creation and deployment of integrations
• Document integration requirements, code, and deployment
• Be able to work on your own initiative and provide recommendations to improve processes
• Occasional evening and weekend on-call work will be required when necessary
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
• BS degree preferred. Any equivalent combination of education and experience accepted
• Expert knowledge of Windows OS, networking topologies, and PC/Server hardware
• Experience with Microsoft SQL server required
• Display proficiency in formulating knowledge base articles and compiling internal technical documentation
• Knowledge of C#
• Knowledge of Java
• Knowledge of HL7
• Knowledge of DICOM
• Knowledge of .NET WCF Framework
• Knowledge of Mirth Connect
• Knowledge of Microsoft IIS
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
• Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management
• Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
• Comprehensive knowledge Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Insight Software, L.L.C. strives to provide the best in electronic health records (EHR) and practice management solutions to eye care providers, as well as their practices and retail shops, with our flagship product, My Vision Express®.
We need talented professionals with eye care experience, people like you, to help us stay on the cutting edge of the industry.
Since 2004, My Vision Express has served the needs of optical retailers, optometrists, ophthalmologists, and opticians and is used in four different languages by over 15,000 eye care professionals around the world.
Insight Software has been included in the prestigious Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States for the past four years and, according to the Business Journals, is among the top fifty performers in South Florida (four consecutive years), where Insight Software is headquartered.
Thu, 12 Oct 2017 08:58:11 PDT