Job Description: Operates AutoCAD-based HVAC design system and produces clear and accurate drawings based on design specifications for quoting purposes.
- Work with AutoCAD-based Fabrication CAD-MEP system to create drawings and reports used for quoting work for customers.
- Self-check own work for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to standards.
- Work from drawings, sketches or scanned images, customer drawings, or specifications.
- Use the accepted drawing standards as guidelines.
- Work closely with CAD Supervisor and other members of the CAD Operation team to ensure quality and accuracy.
Culture, Manner and Style
- Values and respects people
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Understands the importance of supporting team efforts
- Creative problem solver
- Self-directed and motivated.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and various versions of Auto CAD including 2016 and 2013 is required.
- Ideal candidates will have familiarity with and understanding of HVAC systems concepts and terminology.
- This position requires periodic drug testing and Background check.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Good written and spoken command of the English language.
Conquest manufactures fire-rated ductwork and HVAC ductwork in Warren, MI and Miramar, Fl. See our website for more details: www.conquest-firespray.com.
Fri, 13 Oct 2017 05:43:57 PDT