Company and opportunity
Rapidly growing Company with a high-end consumer brand, in a rapidly expanding industry. Multi channel distribution, both online and brick-and-mortar, in over 1000 retail locations growing 40 stores per week. Outstanding opportunity for a bright, experienced, highly organized, financial individual to join a young team in a terrific working environment in West LA.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including company accounting, financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures, and general administration.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings, coordinated with outside accounting firm.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control
- The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines.
- Strong accounting software user and administrative skills, QuickBooks experience and knowledge a must.
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise (Excel and accounting software).
- Five+ years of experience, including two years of supervisory responsibility. Controller or equivalent experience highly desirable.
- Experience with general ledger functions and creating financial statements
- Experience in forecasting and budgeting.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- College accounting degree and public accounting experience (CPA preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
Glas LLC was founded in Los Angeles in January of 2014 and is now one of the premiere e-cigarette hardware and e-liquid companies around the world in a high growth segment of the consumer products industry. We represent the very best of our industry, following a set of core values: a commitment to excellence, innovation, passion, and integrity - all of which has driven Glas to become an internationally recognizable, award-winning brand.
Our sales & marketing office is located in West Los Angeles, with our manufacturing base here in Southern California, and distribution points all over the world. Our products are sold in 15+ countries and over 3,500 stores worldwide. Our brand is highly regarded with a strong reputation for producing incredible products thanks to our exquisite hardware, incredible flavors, iconic packaging, and unparalleled customer service.
Los Angeles, CA
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 17:47:04 PDT