Director of Customer Service
Title of Position: Director of Customer Service
Position Type [FT/PT/temporary, etc.]: Full-time, with occasional weekend/evening work and occasional travel
Compensation: Competitive salary + employee benefit package
Summary: Dynamic, privately held company within the Real Estate industry seeking Director of Customer Service with a proven track record of building top line revenues while ensuring flawless customer satisfaction. Past outcomes under candidate's ownership must include measured increase in customer satisfaction, as well as measurable increases in customer referrals and repeat business with a continual goal of zero complaints. Candidate must have deep experience in mastering the client experience within service industries and extensive experience managing customer service staff. Candidates with a real estate background and/or with experience leading call centers and remote customer support teams are preferred.
Description of Key Responsibilities:
1. Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Customer Service.
2. Monitors customer related programs and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction with a goal of zero complaints.
3. Oversees customer issues, if they arise, to ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
4. Coaches Customer Service Team in order to achieve consistently high performance.
5. Provides feedback to company leadership and all applicable teams regarding service failures or customer concerns, as well as action plans for preventing re-occurrences.
6. Assists Customer Service/Sales teams in troubleshooting service orders/customer needs that require special handling.
7. Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion.
8. Improves the delivery of quality service through effective process improvement strategies to ensure customer satisfaction, one-call resolution, and retention of customer base.
9. Maintains and reports on operational and performance metrics. Recommends action plans to resolve issues.
10. Actively and consistently, supports all company efforts to both simplify and enhance the customer experience.
11. Utilizes their exceptional communication skills to ensure that customers' expectations are continually met and to identify future project initiatives/service opportunities.
12. Leverages their strong business acumen and professional service expertise to build credibility with customers.
13. Demonstrates commitment to delivering the highest quality solutions to customers, which in turn will accelerate market growth.
14. Ensures the Customer support/Sales teams clarify the scope of needs from customers, matching employee skill sets with customer engagement needs, presenting qualified services to the customer.
15. Partners with the rest of the management team to align Customer Service policies, operational procedures and systems with the company's overall objectives.
Required Education & Experience:
• 5-10 years of leading teams focused on customer service
• 2 years of operations experience
• BA degree or at least 8-10 years of relevant work experience
• One (1) to Two (2) years of experience within the Real Estate Industry
• One (1) to Two (2) years strategic leadership experience
• One (1) to Two (2) years call support center leadership experience
• Ability to support and supervise teams that are geographically dispersed
Required Skills & Competencies:
• Customer/Client Focus & Relationship Development
• Communication Proficiency
• Organizational Skills
• Ethical Conduct
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Results Driven
• Teamwork Orientation
• Technical Capacity.
• MS Office Suite Competency
• CRM/database management
• Excellent business and people acumen
• Ability to produce creative ideas and solutions to resolve operational or customer related issues
• A high level of enthusiasm for building a business and a personal sense of urgency and capacity to overcome obstacles.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Thu, 12 Oct 2017 16:51:11 PDT