Must have experience in leasing. Responsible for providing administrative and leasing support for assigned property. Establishes inviting atmosphere for prospective residents and guests, and provides superlative customer service to current residents. Maintains knowledge of Company's policies and procedures, as well as applicable housing laws and regulations.
The duties listed below are not meant to be all inclusive, and Company reserves the right to add, alter, or delete duties, with or without notice:
- Provides first-line customer service for prospective and current residents, as well as property guests. Maintains welcoming environment in Leasing Office
- Leads tours of property, showing vacant units and marketing property amenities
- Tracks and follows up with all referrals, walk-ins, and phone inquiries
- Develops and maintains reference book detailing property's unique features, amenities, size, vacancies, rental rates, and current leasing promotions
- Assists with developing and coordinating leasing events and resident promotional activities
- Prepares leasing checklist and package which includes all required forms, deposits, schedules, and information
- Processes lease applications
- Completes and maintains lease files for each rental, and ensures all files contain required documentation outlined in the Resident File Setup
- Collects rental deposits and rent.
- Utilizes maintenance software program to enter in and track work orders
- Inspects apartments for move-in.
- Prepares and distributes required reports, monthly newsletters, tenant correspondence, etc.
- Works with management to develop and implement residential programming, including special events and ongoing instructional and recreational activities
- Assists Property Manager with annual recertification of each resident
- Visits comparable properties and assists Property Manager in preparing quarterly competitive market analysis
- Remains current on and compliant with policies and laws affecting the marketing and leasing of the property, including the Company's leasing agreement, Landlord Tenant code, Fair Housing
- Orders office supplies and welcome gifts for new residents
- Assists with the development and implementation of resident services programming
- Maintains strict adherence to invoice approval policy. Position does not have authority to purchase any goods or services
Please email resume & salary requirements.
This position is every Tuesday - Saturday
Great company to work for with amazing benefits, please submit your salary requirements.
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 17:10:35 PDT