Maron is looking to add a motivated, self-starter to work alongside our Superintendent to continue to develop and enhance companywide safety program. In addition to creating a culture of safety adherence, there will be an excellent opportunity to develop and deliver general training curriculum as well.
• Establishes safety procedures to comply with regulatory (OSHA) and company standards.
• Implements standards and reviews processes in order to ensure the business meets regulatory compliance requirements.
• Interacts with external regulatory agencies, insurance carriers, suppliers and other safety organizations.
• Visiting and assessing project work sites to ensure safety program compliance.
• Interacting with multiple project shareholders (general contractors, other trades) to ensure safety and wellbeing for all parties.
Knowledge / Qualifications / Skills:
• Construction Experience Preferred
• Veterans with extensive Range Safety and Training experiences are encouraged to apply
• Strong team player and the ability to work under pressure
• Analytical skills to determine root cause and conduct investigations and identify trends of incidents
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of governmental / agency regulatory requirements (i.e. OSHA 300) and labor law
• Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
• High levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to type 35 WPM
• Knowledge of electrical systems (wattage, voltage, loads) and electrical work.
• Knowledge of Chicago and/or National Electrical Code
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to prioritize
• OSHA 30 minimum, OSHA 145, OSHA 500 and OSHA 70E
• Valid driver's license
• Adaptable to a dynamic work environment
• Subject to background test and random drug testing.
Maron Electric is an innovative force in the electrical industry with advanced products and systems for the most challenging applications. Our technical expertise is matched only by our versatility in high-quality design solutions - from installing electrical systems in new construction, large projects such as hotels, conference centers, office towers and academic campuses, to renovating or refitting existing business interiors.
Thu, 12 Oct 2017 13:10:45 PDT