Relationship Manager - Tech & Venture Lending - Costa Mesa
We are looking for Relationship Managers who do things differently, who will go the extra mile to make sure our clients have the best chance of succeeding. Our ideal banker is someone who wants to be more than just a banker. They want to be a valued partner to some of the most innovative businesses in the country. We provide uniquely flexible financing solutions to a wide variety of companies.
Responsibilities As a Relationship Manager you are responsible for making sure that client's needs are met, and always being on the lookout for how we can do things better. Analyzing financial data to make sure that the client is within their covenants and identifying when a conversation needs to take place.
- Source prospects and develop new customer relationships with emphasis on technology and venture banking
- Analyze creditworthiness, structure and negotiate loan transactions, prepare loan proposals, and present credits to the loan committee for approval
- With assistance of credit analysts, prepare credit write-ups which are complete and adhere to Bank standards
- Maintain an effective calling program on customers, prospects and referral sources
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and make appropriate referrals
- Complete understanding of internal Bank departments/process in order to complete banking functions
- Accept special projects in support of the team and community involvement
Qualifications Experience Requirements:
- 5-10+ years Banking/Accounting/Finance experience required
- Understand and follow BSA/AML/OFAC policy and procedures as applicable to job function and promptly report suspicious activity when identified
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with particular skills in Excel, ITI, One Point, etc
- Minimum of BS/BA in Business, Finance, Accounting or comparable degree
- Clear understanding of financial statement analysis and strong accounting skills
- Ability to make daily credit decisions
- Strong credit authorization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, negotiating and problem solving skills
- Previous relationship management and business development/sales skills are required
- Understand loan documentation including funding requests, Business Finance Agreements, UCC perfection, etc.
- Excellent client service skills.
Costa Mesa, CA
Thu, 28 Sep 2017 20:07:20 PDT