Sr. Sales Floor Team Leader
You can expect a lot from working at Target. An inclusive, enthusiastic team. A company focused on community. A brand that puts guests first. And the fun and flexibility of a job that works for you.
About this Opportunity
- Lead a team that delivers fast, fun and friendly service to our guests
- Ensure sales floor is fully stocked
- Research out-of-stock products
- Keep sales floor clean and organized
- Respond quickly to guests needs, questions or issues
- Hire, supervise and train team members to achieve service and presentation goals
- And more
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task
- Friendly and upbeat attitude
- Ability to read instructions and reports, then enter information into computer
Perks and Benefits
- Target merchandise discount
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and development
- And other benefits
Visit www.target.com/careers to inform us of your interest. Select Hourly Stores Positions. Search for the store city. You can also visit your local Target stores to apply on the Employment Kiosks located at the front of the stores. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at around 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
Target is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
State College, PA
Thu, 12 Oct 2017 02:04:55 PDT