Branch Manager for Texas Equipment Company
Texas Based Forklift and Equipment company looking for a branch manager at our Ft Worth branch.
Branch Manager Responsibilities are as follows:
• Daily operations of the branch including direct management of lead personnel in parts, service, rental, transportation and sales departments.
• Review branch and departmental reports on a daily basis, take action to correct revenue deficiencies and identify increases in department overhead.
• Meet with departmental managers at regularly scheduled intervals.
• Approve or reject all customer retention discounts (as recommended by dept. managers).
• Research and negotiate best rate for items not intended for resale (tools, property maintenance, etc.). Until further notice; any purchase that exceeds $1000.00 or requires a contract must be approved by COO or Operations Mgr.
• Oversee physical security of building and premises:
• Oversee employee
Oversee Each of the 5 Departments Operations and Personnel
• Work with other team members, consultants, key customers, and key suppliers to solve specific challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
• Direct branch operations. Maintain necessary inventory levels, order materials, route deliveries and pickups.
• Review daily reports, taking appropriate action as needed.
• Maintain branch security, opening and closing of branch, oversee cash deposit activity.
• Develop sales and expense budget for the branch operations
• Analyze and evaluation of activities, costs, operations, budgets and forecast data to determine branch progress towards stated goals and objectives. (or to maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace)
• Direct accounts receivable activities for branch. Ensure collection calls are made and outstanding debt is collected. Check credit, open new accounts.
• Work with Credit Manager as needed.
Major Forklift and Heavy Equipment Chain Bases in Texas
Fort Worth, TX
Wed, 27 Sep 2017 12:04:35 PDT