Provide field engineering professional and technical tractor services, utilizing equipment and resources optimally.
KEY Responsibilities / Accountabilities
The primary responsibilities can be summarized as follows:
- Pre-job preparation of necessary equipment for specialty wireline tractor & application services
- Liase with wireline and operating company's representatives in relation to specialty tractor services
- Coordinate or handle maintenance of tools, vehicle and related services equipment
- Maintain compliance to HSE requirements and involve Operations Manager in non-conformities
- Communicate necessary job related tractor and application services maintenance, statistics and experience data according to internal procedures, specifically timely completion of all job paperwork
- Participate in relevant project work/meetings/training courses as required
- When not involved in offsite job activities, participate in facility based activities such as upgrading equipment, maintenance and equipment control
- Exhibit a team attitude both at the job/well site and at the local facility/base.
- Promote good customer relations and provide complete and accurate records to Customer Representative when at the job site
- Provide general supervision and training to less experienced team members
- Maintain a high level of safety and awareness at all times
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations applicable to explosives operations (RP67)
- Maintaining DOT records and communications
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Educational Requirements:
- Science / Engineering related College Diploma or Technical College/Trade school Diploma.
- Minimum 1 Year experience as a Field Specialist / Engineer operating a wireline truck
- Cased-hole operations experience
- Pressure Control experience
- Perforating/Plug experience
- DOT qualified Class A Commercial Drivers License
- Internal customer courses
- Qinterra minimum HSE course requirements.
ALTUS Intervention currently employs over 1000 people globally with operations across 4 regions: UK & West Africa, Norway & Denmark, Americas, and Middle East & Asia Pacific.
The strength and success of our organization today comes from our proud and long-established track record. For almost 40 years we have held an unrivalled reputation within the industry for our ability to deliver safe and value-adding solutions in some of the most challenging operational environments worldwide.
Critical to this success has been a sustained program to invest and develop our people and equipment. We have a highly-skilled workforce whose in-depth knowledge and experience are vital to delivering a slick and efficient operation. Our execution model is further supported by a modern asset fleet where an investment in both intervention equipment and innovative technology products ensures best-in-class delivery across all our service lines. The result of this approach is that throughout our operating history we have maintained a strong reputation as a service provider of choice for our clients.
We have a business with a strong heritage, reputation and valued capability with unrivalled expertise and a clear focus on our clients challenges and shaping the future of well intervention.
ALTUS Intervention is expanding operations in the USA, offering industry competitive compensation and benefit plans, and looking for top quality people to join our team.
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 11:45:05 PDT