Environmental Project Manager
SCE Environmental Group in Lake Ariel, PA is seeking an experienced Environmental Project Manager.
- Plan and implement master construction schedule for assigned projects.
- Ensure projects are completed timely, on budget, safely and without incident.
- Review project proposals, estimates and/or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations and staffing requirements.
- Direct and coordinate project activities or project personnel ensuring project progress is on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Prepares project reports for management, clients or others and responsible for timely and accurate submission of all project activity.
- Controls project cost by approving expenditures, administering contractor contracts and comparing budget to actual on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Establish consistent and efficient operation within the Project Management function, measured in terms of client satisfaction, profitability and safety.
- 5+ years of hands on Environmental/Consruction Project Managment experience.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in related field preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to build rapport with firm staff and clients alike.
- Budgeting and Estimating skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Established in 2000, SCE was founded with the intent to offer safe, cost effective environmental services at the highest level of customer satisfaction. Once created, SCE emerged in the Eastern United States as a full service environmental contracting company.
SCE is a Pennsylvania based full service environmental company performing environmental remediation, oil & gas services, demolition, abatement, waste management, and industrial services both Nationally and Internationally.
Since our founding, SCE has completed projects in 38 US States. In 2002, SCE completed its first international project in Taiwan. Since then, SCE has worked in Canada, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Barbados, Nicaragua, Togo, Kuwait, and Venezuela and continues to grow its international business.
SCE was named the 13th Fastest Growing Environmental Services Company in America by Inc. Magazine and was named #1066 of the Top 5000 Small Business in America. Additionally, SCE was awarded the Bronze Medal from The Environmental Business Journal for excellence in environmental remediation.
SCE has completed projects ranging from an $13.5M complex soil excavation project to a six-mile pipeline project to a multi-state UST Program. All SCE projects are done with Safety as Job One.
Since 2000, SCE has evolved from a small remediation firm to one of the largest environmental construction companies in Pennsylvania. With over 185+ OSHA trained personnel and a fleet of heavy equipment, SCE is a true turn-key contractor.
Lake Ariel, PA
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 19:08:16 PDT