Neomonde Mediterranean Store Supervisors
~~Local Landmark Fast Casual Caf/Catering/Market is looking to add to our Leadership positions at our Morrisville location.
Celebrating our 40th year in business, our established restaurant prides itself on creating a unique environment of authentic Mediterranean & Lebanese cuisine, top notch customer service, and providing the cleanest family environment to our customers. Also, we have received numerous well-known restaurant recognitions and awards including The Trip Advisor Excellence Award 2016, Best Mediterranean Restaurant Maggy Awards Cary Magazine 2016, Toast to the Triangle Best Entre and Best Visual Display 2016.
Neomonde Mediterranean is looking for experienced leaders with at least 2 years of leadership experience, posses a Foodie Spirit, and a passion for providing amazing customer service. We are in need of an immediate leader now while also looking to add talent to our Team as we plan for future growth in 2017!
Job duties include:
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team.
- Motivates, trains, and cultivates talents while securing growth for the employees to promote loyalty among the team.
- Manages controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team.
- Ensures ServSafe, local health and safety codes, company safety and security policies are met.
- Conducts performance appraisals and takes discipline action when needed.
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while having some fun!
Compensation: Based on Experience (We are Market Competitive, Benefits, PTO & Bonus Program.)
If you fit this description and are excited about being part of a growing company, please respond to this posting with a cover letter, resume, and references.
Thanks again for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
• Principals only. No recruiters please
Thu, 12 Oct 2017 21:06:15 PDT