Production Supervisor CNC Machining
- Supervise direct report operators/Machine operators (Approximately 60 employees) for a total 650+ workforce operating 3 shifts a day, 6 days a week
- Oversee production in your department to meet production efficiency, quality expectations and a safe & clean work environment.
- Manage schedule and workflow for efficiency
- Train team members for new employee orientation, production & quality work standards and safety.
- Generate and promote problem solving and continuous improvement activities
- Monitor team member performance while motivating, coaching and developing
- Promote a safe work environment
- Positions is available for 1st shift. Alternating one to two Saturdays a month for production coverage when required.
- Minimum of five years of Production Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment of 50+ team members
- Proven experience of problem solving methodology in a manufacturing environment
- Previous background with production schedule in a fast paced and flexible environment
- Safety training background
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products and experience with Inventory Management Systems
- Contain a successful background of Lean Manufacturing and 5S implementation
- CNC Machining experience
- OSHA 30 Hour Course Certificate or equivalent
- Degree or class work in a manufacturing or management field
L.W. Schneider is a proud family-owned business supporting our military, law enforcement agencies and consumer enthusiasts by supplying high-quality firearm components to major firearm companies in the United States. We might be a well-kept secret to some, but virtually every tactical
rifle manufacturer in the country uses parts manufactured by L.W. Schneider. This is more than a job posting for L.W. Schneider - This is an invitation to collaborate and apply your background in a creative, conscious and characterful culture. We seek talented and driven managers/supervisors to support our teams of 650+ employees in Manufacturing for our Princeton, IL facility. L.W. Schneider proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our team members and customers. We invite you to learn more about our company at www.lwschneider.com. We are an equal opportunity employer. We provide an excellent salary & benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance a matching 401(k) savings plan, immediate vacation accrual. Wage is commensurate with experience. We are interested to learn more about your extensive Supervisory/Management background that compliments our open position(s).
Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:12:30 PDT