CRM Business Architect/Salesforce.com (SFDC) Senior Analyst
Who we are:
Many organizations have talked about their CRM as groundbreaking. At CU, we're living it. We are deploying Salesforce as a multi-campus system, serving broad needs, from academic advising to alumni relations.
Our Salesforce deployment has a focus on improving student outcomes through proactive outreach and making information easily available to both students and those who advise and support them.
If you want the intellectual excitement of consulting without the grueling travel or maniacal hours.
If you want the satisfaction of seeing a deployment through to completion, while sleeping in your own bed at night.
If you want to enjoy your teammates as well as your projects - day in and day out.
If you want to make a difference for our community, our students and our society.
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) is a dynamic organization, filled with energetic staff and students who aim to serve the campus and contribute to student success while supporting the University's academic, research and service missions. We're located in the heart of the beautiful CU Boulder campus. See what OIT is all about by watching our This is OIT video.
What your key responsibilities will be:
Our CRM Business Architect/Salesforce Analyst is our subject matter expert and chief client manager for our centrally-managed Salesforce.com CRM Service. As our principle consultant, you will provide functional CRM expertise, and client and team management through the design, delivery, operation and improvement of Salesforce.com projects and applications. You will also provide technical support and guidance, facilitating problem identification and solutions and you may also be called upon to establish guidelines and standards for new campus applications and services.
We're making enterprise CRM a reality - across four campuses - one shared engagement database. We're putting our investment where our caring is - in our constituents. You can be part of a brand new team, building the ideal of caring for our constituents in a CRM platform that creates and nurtures meaningful relationships - simply and consistently.
What we can offer:
In addition to a competitive, market-based salary, the University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement (with a 2-for-1 employer match), generous paid time off, tuition benefit and RTD ECO Bus Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.
Be innovative. Be engaging. Be game-changing. Be Boulder.
What we require:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in computer science, computer information systems, or a related field. A combination of education and relevant experience may be substituted for a degree on a year-for-year basis.
- Seven (7) years of experience as a business or technical analyst or consultant, of which at least three include the supervision of a project and/or staff.
- Four (4) years of professional experience in Salesforce.com/CRM [NOTE: Is this a total of 11 years of professional experience as described, of which 4 must have been spent in SF.com/CRM]
What you will need:
- Personal, organizational and communication skills necessary to provide excellent customer service in resolving highly technical issues in a higher education setting.
- Ability to appropriately interact with campus-wide information technologists and end users, including faculty, staff, and students.
- Ability to work independently and be proactive to ensure proper availability of systems/services.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What we'd like you to have:
- Salesforce.com certifications, including administrative certifications (ADM201) and/or Sales Cloud/Service Cloud consulting certification.
- CRM Consulting Firm experience.
- Experience with event management platform implementation and service operations.
- Experience working with data structures and data modeling
- Experience with Data Loader/Demand Tools.
- Salesforce.com Communities experience.
Preferred qualifications may be used to further reduce the pool of applicants to those who are most highly qualified.
Special Instructions to Applicants:Please apply by October 26, 2017
If you have technical difficulties submitting application information, please contact the CU Careers help desk at email@example.com. All other job related inquiries should be directed to the posting contact for this posting.
Application Materials Required:Cover Letter, Resume/CV
Application Materials Instructions:To apply, please submit the following materials AS ONE DOCUMENT/PDF to this posting at www.cu.edu/cu-careers:
1. A current resume.
2. A cover letter that specifically addresses how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications and responsibilities of the position.
Please name your document as follows: First-Last-Resume-CL-11403.
During upload, please indicate the type of document to ensure accurate submission.
Job Category: Information Technology
Primary Location: Boulder
Department: B0001 -- Boulder Campus - 10948 - OIT-Administration
Posting Date: Oct 12, 2017
Closing Date: Oct 26, 2017, 10:59:00 PM
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: HRESmail@colorado.edu
Position Number: 00002981