Part-time HR Administrator
Responsible for providing a variety of human resources services including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ensures compliance with all legal and corporate guidelines.
• Interprets the more straightforward policies and make recommendations.
• Plans and directs activities related to administration of employee benefit programs
• Interacts with all levels of management. Answers general questions and inquiries in all areas of human resources such as benefits, hiring and termination
• Develops, prepares and coordinates necessary personnel information and statistical data for reporting to external auditors, governmental agencies
• Researches and completes special assignments and projects as required.
• Accept ISO 9001 responsibilities as applicable.
• Plan events for company parties.
• Administered training sessions and manuals
- Full knowledge of federal and state labor laws and regulations.
- Ability to use the computer to retrieve data, prepare reports, meet tight deadlines and ensure accuracy with highly confidential materials.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and detail orientation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree and two or more years related experience and/or training.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 12:03:08 PDT