Marketing Communications Administrator
• Marketing Communications Administrator
• Base salary plus benefits package
• The Marketing Communications Administrator (MCA), working together with Sales Management and Leadership team, is responsible for maintaining and executing an effective marketing communications plan with the goals of driving lead quality and traffic to the sales organization. Additionally, the MCA is responsible for supporting the production of sales collateral, across media platforms and channels, which reflects the brand values and resonates with the target customers to support the conversion of leads to closed sales.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintain Annual Marketing Planning Schedule and Budget including; Media Channel List, Event List, Sales Tools Matrices, and Annual Marketing Budget
• Monitor relevant website and lead metrics (traffic, PPC performance - conversions, etc.) and work with Sales Management and Leadership Team to adjust marketing communications strategies and tactics to achieve goals
• Working with Sales Management and Leadership support Epcon's online marketing and SEM strategy and tactics leveraging third-party PPC & SEO Companies as required
• Distribute regular (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) content across all Social Media platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ leveraging content developed together with Sales Management and Leadership Team.
• Plan and generate weekly newsfeed posts and actively update the company website (currently Wordpress) with new content and media.
• Prepare and manage the distribution of direct mail/direct e-mail campaigns including; Quarterly Newsletters (MailChimp) and targeted communications (segmented by industry, region, customer lifecycle, etc.)
• Maintenance of Marketing and Sales Promotional Collateral (Print and Digital) Including; Presentations, Papers, Brochures, Abstracts, Case Studies, etc. and coordinating new collateral development with Sales Management and Leadership and third part graphic designers and vendors.
• Support, and attend as needed, industry trade events including the development of messaging, abstract development and submittal, booth properties, promotion, VIP targeting, lead management and planning for targeted trade events
• Oversee the collection of and manage the organization of picture/video content capturing ongoing shop activities, completed products/projects, field installations, site visits and other relevant events and activities
• Administration of Customer Relationship Management Program (presently SugarCRM) including configuration, report development, importing/exporting info, integration with other marketing communication platforms (website, leads, direct mail, etc).
Qualifications - Education, Work Experience, Skills and Certifications:
• Bachelor of Arts in Business, Marketing and/or Communications preferred but not required
• 2 to 5 years of Marketing Communications experience, Industry/Industrial Products experience Preferred
• Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
• Experienced, trained/certified, on the following software platforms
o Expert in MS Office Programs - Word, PPT, Excel
o Wordpress Website Publishing Platform or Equal
o Social Media - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+
o SugarCRM or Equal
o MailChimp or Equal
o Adobe Suites (primarily InDD, Illustrator and Photoshop)
o Google Analytics & Adwords
Other Needed Skills/Abilities/Requirements:
• Houston area based
• Travel on Ad Hoc basis only
About Epcon Industrial Systems, LP
EPCON was founded in 1977. Over the past 40 years it has grown from a one man-operation to a large corporation, complete with an on-site manufacturing facility. EPCON specializes in custom designing and manufacturing pre-engineered and pre-tested air pollution control systems, ovens, furnaces, finishing systems and specialty systems to fit the customer's application process.
The Woodlands, TX
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 07:42:09 PDT