Systems Administrator-(Patch Management) / Secret Clearance
Job Title: Sys Admin - Patch Management
Work Location: Doral, FL
Clearance Level: Secret with the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI (interim is authorized)
- Responsible for day-to-day administration, coordination and operations of IT infrastructure systems with regard to data center patch management process.
- Responsible for design, configuration, testing, deployment and ongoing operational support of the patch management process.
- Coordinate patch management activities for IT data center environments, including patch management for server environments, server infrastructure and related patching requirements.
- Deploy/QA patches and create deployment schedules on a quarterly basis as well as auditing for completeness.
- Review and vet security and other patches for use in the production environment.
- Create a sustainable, repeatable patch management procedure that adheres to company policy.
- Ensure change management requirements are met, including the coordination of testing.
- Stay informed regarding advances in patch management technologies.
- Assist in implementation of new technologies and processes.
- Report on patch management status in IT staff meetings.
- Manage, participate and complete tasks on-time with infrastructure projects.
- Participate in infrastructure support as needed.
- Document system configurations.
• Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related field
Additional Technical Skills /Experience Desired:
• 2 years of experience in IT infrastructure administration and support.
• 2 years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
• 2 years of experience in current IT Department technologies.
Minimum Training/Certification requirements:
DOD 8570.01-M - IAT Level II
• Baseline Certification
o CompTIA Security+ (equivalent or higher security certification)
• Computing Environment
o Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or
o Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP)
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte and Milwaukee. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Fri, 29 Sep 2017 02:07:00 PDT