Security System Installation Project Manager- Construction Industry
Due to increased demand, we are hiring a talented commercial Security Project Manager offering a long term potential for success to join our team.
This is an outstanding opportunity work with one the of the fast growing technology companies in Texas. Are YOU an expert security Project Manager with a background as a Security technician with a drive and passion to develop innovative solutions for high profile, large scale development projects and customer facing deployments? This position requires someone who thrives in a team culture. If you are someone who gets excited about security cutting edge products and solutions in a fun team environment, this is the position for you!
The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter who is willing to accept new challenges, and work in a fast-paced business environment. As a Security Installation Technician, it is essential that you have an active Texas Security License and we prefer (but can train) on DSX and Salient technologies
Job includes but is not limited to : Managing a team of 3-10 technicians on the security closet work, pathway installation, proper labeling and dressing of panels, advanced troubleshooting techniques . Terminations and equipment testing for speed and efficiency. Must understand applicable life safety codes and how they relate to proper installation of field hardware. Must act in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with OSHA and customer expectations. Position has interaction with GC's, customers, suppliers and other industry experts, where professional communication and follow-up is always expected. Role entails following of essential work procedures set by department managers and strong team coordination to ensure project success.
This is a direct hire position and all candidates must complete a 3-tier interview process including management interview, background and driving checks, negative drug test results and license verification.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all technology Construction installation projects overseeing the project from start to finish
• Verify all work and product has been received and work with purchaser/salesperson for additional product needs. Ensure customer satisfaction and sign-off.
• Schedule job with client and coordinate with other trades
• Track and update progress, attend project manager meeting and issue detailed reports to management and project team
• Excellent team management and leadership: Schedule and motivate installation teams; ensure team members are competing work as assigned
• Perform site visits to confirm project progress and completion
• Responsible for client satisfaction on projects and communicated progress with customers and staff
• Manage project budget, schedule and scope of work. Maintain a safe and secure jobsite, and ensure all permitting and compliance regulations are met.
• Identify and resolve any changes or issues that may arise during the construction phase, including generating change orders.
• Coordinate with operations manager to create Project schedule
• Coordinate and schedule completion of punch list tasks
• Active Texas Security License
• 1-2 years' experience managing construction projects over $100k for the installation of commercial security systems in corporate environments
• Must have 2+ years of hands on security system installation experience
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Well organized and highly motivated
• Compensation commensurate with experience
• Medical & dental benefits
• Paid vacation & holidays
• Employee Assistance Program
We are a structured cable. commercial security and audio visual company with large scale commercial projects in the Houston and Dallas areas
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 04:51:22 PDT