Director of Demand Generation
About the Role
We are looking for a self-driven, analytical, and creative demand marketing leader who will develop and execute engaging multi-channel campaigns, driving new leads and nurturing prospects. Your objective will be to deliver high-quality, sales-ready leads to the sales team, enabling them to achieve their new customer acquisition and revenue targets. You will be expected to be highly data-driven. You will work closely with our sales, sales development and marketing teams to understand the customer journey, and how best to engage prospects through the funnel. This position sits in our Marketing team and reports to the VP of Marketing.
• Own the business conceptualization of demand creation, lead nurturing, and scoring program strategy.
• Management of lead-generation infrastructure, processes and execution of activities across campaigns, email, direct, webinar programs, SEO, PPC, display, email, retargeting, etc. Collaborate with marketing and sales to ensure a consistent approach.
• Lead the vision, strategy and execution for building out best-in-class marketing and web analytics programs to put us on the path to automation and self-service
• Develop and maintain automated dashboards and reports to monitor the performance of our marketing channels, campaigns and website, presenting results in meaningful terms and telling stories with data
• Drive engagement with inbound leads and create repeatable lead nurturing programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline.
• Provide actionable insights and recommendations for improving the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and website
• Work in a number of different database environments, retrieving, analyzing and aggregating information for Executive reporting.
• Use marketing analytics tools (Insight Squared, Google Analytics, etc.) to answer key business questions while monitoring data integrity and validity
• Manage ad hoc analysis and deep dives for Marketing, and C-Staff teams, including things like LTV analysis, customer segmentation, KPI analysis, A/B testing, et al
Requirements and Skills
• Significant experience in b2b demand generation and marketing analytics (strong knowledge of pipeline performance measurement, insights and optimization) and web analytics highly desired
• You're a high-performer with proven success driving strategy, planning and execution of customer acquisition campaigns across multiple channels (website, paid search, social media, email marketing, etc)
• Strong analytical background and passion for data
• Highly knowledgeable about CRM and marketing automation systems.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
• Experience partnering with sales on pipeline development.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret and present data relationships between key business concepts
• High level of initiative and ability to work independently
• Strong project and time management skills, with impeccable attention to detail
• Proficient in Excel
• Experience with marketing channel attribution
• Education: Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience; MBA preferred
• SaaS / Startup experience preferred.
Home care is a rapidly growing $72 billion dollar per year industry in the United States and Canada serving 12 million people and supported by the largest demographic shift in human history. Over 90% of seniors want to stay in their homes for the rest of their lives, and over 80% of seniors will successfully do so. The home care industry makes this possible.
ClearCare is the industry leading home care technology platform. Our rapid growth in customers and revenue is driven by our innovative SaaS platform that helps manage all home care agency business functions, including scheduling, billing, payroll, senior-to-caregiver matching, CRM, HR, reporting, and point-of-care management. ClearCare' s web-based platform solves problems for all of the constituents involved in home care: family members, caregivers, seniors, agency staff and the healthcare community.
Healthcare is moving to the home with new technologies in remote monitoring, telemedicine, remote diagnostics, and medication compliance. In terms of cost, outcomes, and quality of life, no population stands to benefit from these developments more than seniors who are the largest consumers of healthcare. ClearCare, with its customers, is uniquely positioned to deliver transformative healthcare solutions that bend the cost curve for the world's most expensive patients.
Learn more about us here: clearcareonline.com
San Francisco, CA
Fri, 22 Sep 2017 16:14:44 PDT