Clinical Social Worker
Hiring an LCSW(R) will enable the hospital to:
• Identify behavioral health patients who are not receiving comprehensive care
• Embed primary care resources within behavioral health practices to provide engagement, prevention and continuity of care
• Educate and encourage providers to take a holistic approach to treatment in behavioral health practices
• Develop and implement practices that will encourage the patients' primary care, community and psychiatry teams to communicate and coordinate services
• Connect patients to Community Healthcare Workers
• Build and maintain strong relationships with community organization
• Co-locate primary care services at behavioral health sites or vise-versa
• Develop collaborative evidence-based standards of care including medication mgmt and care engagement process.
• Conduct preventative care screenings, including behavioral health screenings implemented for all patients to identify unmet needs.
$60-70k with a fantastic benefits package!
K.A. Recruiting, Inc. is a premier healthcare recruiting firm based in downtown Boston. We work with hundreds of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of laboratory professionals, imaging professionals, rehabilitation professionals, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse leaders, nurses, physicians, and healthcare IT professionals.
To check out all of our jobs, please visit jobs.ka-recruiting.com!! Sign up for a customized job search.
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:13:43 PDT