• Manage daily operations of kitchen staff in the HOH areas of: line, prep, dishwasher and bakery
• Monitor quality and accuracy of food preparations in the prep kitchen as well as final product on the line
• Ensure ordering, portioning, plate presentation according to BW specs and for accurate food cost
• Responsible for weekly HOH scheduling and managing employees for accurate labor cost
• Must be able to function proficiently on all line stations as well as directing the line
• Effective and consistent communication with executive level directors via email and ShiftNotes
• Ordering of all food products in an efficient and cost effective manner
• Effectively organize and manage inventory levels and products to ensure optimal food cost and tight inventories
• Test, taste, temp all food to assure compliance with local health code
• Direct HOH staff in complying with all state and local health codes in all areas of the kitchen
• Responsible for all HOH employee performance evaluations and development
•Proven working experience as a Kitchen Manager
•Extensive food and wine knowledge
•Proficiency in English
•Computer literacy preferred
•Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
• High School Diploma (or G. E. D. or High School Equivalence Certificate).
• Preferred Culinary Degree
• One year kitchen management experience minimum.
Bread Winners provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Bread Winners is the perfect combination of upscale dining and casual, friendly atmosphere. Offering breakfast, lunch, dinner, and our famous weekend Brunch. We currently have 6 locations, a Catering Kitchen and 2 other concepts - Henry's Majestic and Harlowe MXM.
Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:15:04 PDT