Clinical Lab Scientist (Full time/night), CLS, MLS, Med Tech
Clinical Lab Scientist (Full Time/Night)
Under the direction of the Laboratory Supervisor, CLS, performs moderate and high complexity testing in areas of Blood Bank, Chemistry, Coagulation, Hematology, Microbiology, Serology and Urinalysis following established laboratory procedures for specimen handling, processing, analysis and result reporting for patient specimens. The Clinical Laboratory Scientist may be required to rotate in other departments, work weekends and Holidays and cover other shifts as supervisor determines need.
• CA CLS
• Education level necessary to obtain required licensure and certifications
• One year acute care hospital experience preferred.
• Above average communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to adapt to workload demands and function efficiently during difficult or emergency situations.
• Ability to maintain and operate laboratory equipment.
• Must have medical terminology, basic computer terminology and data entry skills.
K.A. Recruiting, Inc. is a premier healthcare recruiting firm based in downtown Boston. We work with hundreds of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of laboratory professionals, imaging professionals, rehabilitation professionals, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse leaders, nurses, physicians, and healthcare IT professionals.
San Mateo, CA
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:19:47 PDT