Prevention Specialist & Counselor
Our company is currently seeking a prevention specialist for immediate hire.
- Responsible for conducting short-term pre and post-counseling sessions with high risk target populations and administering HIV Rapid, OraSure or serum tests.
- Certified HIV/AIDS Counselor by Philadelphia's Department of Health REQUIRED*
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services desired
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Good organization and record keeping skills
- Demonstrated empathy for low-income individuals
- Basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS
Sexual Minorities and Recent Graduates are highly encouraged to apply. Please forward cover letter with resume to: Lindam@bebashi.org or fax: (215) 769-3860
Bebashi Transition to Hope's mission is "To provide culturally sensitive health related information, direct services, education, research, and technical assistance to reduce and eliminate HIV/AIDS and other health disparities within the urban community of Philadelphia and vicinity." We're also expanded to fight other challenges like hunger and breast cancer.We are the country's first minority AIDS services organization and the largest in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is seeking a Non Profit Business Development Consultant.
Thu, 28 Sep 2017 12:41:07 PDT