Founded in 1960, Fitzemeyer & Tocci is a growing Massachusetts mechanical and electrical engineering firm. We specialize in designing innovative solutions for many of the leading institutions and businesses in New England. If you're looking for an opportunity to align yourself with an established firm while working with state-of-the-art computer technology in a friendly, informal work atmosphere, then F&T is your place to shine!
F&T is always looking for talented HVAC Engineers at all levels to join our team. From recent graduates to senior level, our company dynamic and project needs are always changing so we look forward to hearing from you! Even if you are not actively looking at the moment, still reach out! We're always happy to make a connection for when the time is right.
While the requirements will vary based on the position available, here are some basic requirements that we look for in all F&T'ers!
- Experience in a technical and administrative capacity; or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering strongly preferred.
- FE/PE and/or LEED certification preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable in the use of computer for design and must understand CAD/BIM operations.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles and practices relating to appropriate discipline, including both design and construction.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and clients.
- Must be capable of working within a project team.
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Understanding and knowledge of applicable codes.
- Keeps current on the "State of the Art" in their design specialty through review of periodicals and in continuing education.
- Ability to understand and work by our 3 core values: Respectful, Resources, Reliable.
Most of our positions are full time and bonus or overtime eligible. We offer our employees a flexible work environment and opportunities for advancement through training and consistent mentorship. We have an exceptional benefits package including 95% paid family medical and dental insurance, company paid life insurance, company paid LTD, 401K match, and 100% tuition assistance reimbursement. Our group works hard, but also finds time to have fun with ski trips, golf outings, happy hours, and more! We are conveniently located in Woburn right off of I-93 with plenty of free, covered parking, dining facilities and a free gym.
At Fitzemeyer & Tocci, our consulting services are based on Thoughtful Practical Engineering. Our services are organized to provide Architects, Owners and Construction Managers logical, clear and concise intelligence in a rapidly changing Building Facility environment. Today's fast paced construction industry needs engineering leadership that goes beyond technical excellence.
Our focused multi-discipline engineering teams tightly integrate with the entire project team and provide hands-on engineering representation from project inception through construction closeout. Our model of Principal-Led teams improves coordination, quality, consistency and timely decisions. We pride ourselves on delivering engineering solutions that meet the demands of the Facility while enhancing the construction process.
For over 50 years, Fitzemeyer & Tocci has been recognized throughout New England as leaders providing technical excellence, project leadership and creativity. Today, our dedicated Healthcare, Science & Technology and Academic Engineering Teams continue our tradition of advising institutional clients with integrated engineering solutions tailored to their needs.
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 08:10:16 PDT