Job Title: Construction Manager
Location: Richmond VA, US
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The individual is responsible for management of multiple annual contractors providing public sector underground utility pipe rehabilitation of various sizes and construction values. The individual will be the prime contact for the client project manager and will supervise and direct multiple inspectors as needed to ensure the contractors are preforming the work in compliance with the plans and specifications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing constructability review and providing quantity takeoffs
- Negotiating assignment values with contractors
- Conducting bi monthly progress meetings
- Preparing Field Work Directives
- Reviewing Daily Reports prepared by Inspectors
- Reviewing Record Drawings provided by contractors
- Processing submittals, RFI's and other project documentation
- Processing monthly pay applications,
- Updating program schedules and budgets
- Preparation of monthly reports summarizing construction cost
- Participates in interviews and presentations as applicable
- Works with Engineers internally and externally to resolve project issues
- 10+ years construction experience with at least 5 years' experience as a Resident Engineer, Project Manager or Construction Manager.
- Experience with municipal sanitary sewer installation from 6" to 60"
- Experience with municipal storm sewer installation 12" to 120"
- High School Diploma, required
- College degree, preferred
Winstead Management Group, LLC (WMG) is a provider of construction-phase professional services. Services include: Construction Management, Field Inspection Services, Project Management, Program Management, Project and Document Controls. Services are provided from offices located in Richmond VA, Baltimore MD and Charlotte NC.
WMG is an equal opportunity employer and does not hire based upon race, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, nor sexual orientation.
Thu, 21 Sep 2017 20:39:07 PDT