Roles and Responsibilities
Design, configure, develop and maintain custom objects, triggers, and workflows using the Salesforce.com/Force developer toolkit
Be responsible for developing Apex, Visualforce new functionality and enhancing existing functionality
Design, develop and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflow, etc.
Design and deploy high quality, scalable code
Provide ongoing User Management/Administration/Security
Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity
Identify and document data and application integration requirements
Participate in the full application life cycle from design to development, testing, deployment, and support of Salesforce application
Support integration with 3rd party applications
Assist with additional tasks as necessary
Qualifications and Education Requirements
To be a part of the team you must meet or exceed the following requirements:
• BA/BS in business/information systems, finance, math, or a related field.
• 2-5 years of experience in Salesforce.com design, configuration, and custom development
• Development experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex classes Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool and Web Services
• Experience with data loader and migration/ETL tools.
• Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
• Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
• Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Salesforce.com certification is a plus
• Healthcare domain knowledge is a plus
• Self-starter able to analyze and assess complex issues, re-engineer processes, and develop viable action plans
• Ability to document process flows and develop/present proposed designs.
• SFDC declarative development skills (workflows, process builder, approval processes).
• Deep understanding of Salesforce capabilities as a user, administrator, and solution developer.
• Strong grasp of Salesforce data model and report/dashboard development.
• Understanding of SFDC sandboxes, deployment capabilities, and mass data manipulation.
Mission Healthcare Highways
To provide an integrated business model that will offer employers and providers a choice in the delivery of healthcare in local markets; by creating competition thereby reducing healthcare costs.
An innovative PPO network and health plan partnering with best-in-class hospitals, providers, and payers to deliver customized solutions.
The Colony, TX
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 15:00:44 PDT