Director of Digital Marketing
We are seeking an experienced interactive Digital Marketing Directore to define innovative and highly effective digital marketing and brand strategies for our clients. Tangible strategic consulting tactics with a focus on digital awareness, conversion and traffic goals are key.
As a senior-level marketing professional, our Chief Digital Marketing Officer must be both analytical and creative, and possess extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines such as creative, search, social and content. The CMDO will also plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance to organizational/client goals.
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMDO) will be responsible for the day-to-day execution and management of Digital Projects and Content Campaigns.
- Lead the creation of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification to experience definition. In order to arrive at this insight-driven digital strategies, the manager will perform detailed evaluation of a client's business environment including customer/consumer needs, capabilities/assets, and competitive realities.
- Manage a team of : Content, Email Marketing, Social, SEO, Paid Marketing, Analytics, Design Support to deliver month over month marketing goals.
- Structure and organize content and digital campaign recommendations and provide rationale for those recommendations.
- Develop points of view on topics as needed by client and/or account team.
- Work with account manager/project manager to document business requirements for a given digital execution (either one we have conceived, or one that has been requested by client).
- Monitor evolving digital landscape to identify new opportunities for clients to exploit and internal teams to leverage.
- Keep abreast of changes in consumer behavior that could impact what we recommend to clients
Digital Execution and Campaign Management
- Partner with client, team and creative to bring digital strategies to life through month over month marketing campaigns.
- Be part of a larger cross-discipline team to develop content rich, thought-leadership marketing programs in support of a client objective, across multiple digital channels (SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, Content)
- "Listen" to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company/clients
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to digital execution
- Define marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company's unique "voice"
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- 5-7 years experience in interactive consulting and/or content/digital marketing strategy across multiple industries (e.g., automotive, financial services, retailing and consumer goods)
- Strong working knowledge of the full array of digital marketing ecosystem: content strategy/content marketing, search (organic and paid), mobile, social, eCRM, and website
- 5-7 years experience writing website copy, press releases, blogs, social media copy, SEO-driven web copy, taglines, slogans & buyer personas.
- 5-7 years analytics and digital performance analysis
- Media planning/buying experience a strong plus
- Strong passion for and knowledge of digital marketing (traditional and emerging); specific interactive strategy experience required
- 3- 5 years experience with Google Analytics
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Experience bringing digital strategies to life
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
- Agency experience required
- MBA and management consulting experience a plus
- Paid media experience a plus
wowbrands PERKS! We've got you covered...
• Competitive compensation structure • Performance based bonuses • 401K with automatic 3% company match • 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans • 100% Company paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance • Competitive PTO plan • Fun adhoc meetings - Who wants more pizza? • Company lunches and snack stocked kitchen
wowbrands was started with the simple belief that high-quality brand strategy, digital marketing and custom web design should be accessible to all. We knew we could strategies better, faster, and more affordably than other creative agencies. As the digital economy has evolved, so has our company. Now we not only design websites built for performance, but we also execute digital marketing strategies that help our clients reach a new level of growth.
Our mission is to help emerging brands fuel the growth of their business in the digital space through custom websites and digital marketing strategies that deliver results and stay on budget.
We believe that high-quality creative design and digital marketing strategy should be available to companies of all sizes. We also believe that if you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life!
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 14:36:46 PDT