Laser Welding Engineer / Technician
- The job typically requires completion of a formal technical program and 5+ years of previous experience, or equivalent. Work assignments are of greatest variety and complexity.
- Supervision received is limited. Incumbents work independently or as members of a team installing, commissioning and supporting equipment at a customer location. Incumbents may suggest modifications of equipment or installation to meet customer requirements. Work may include instructing customer personnel in the correct operation of equipment. Work may include providing training and work direction for other technicians. Areas of specialization will include Laser processing commissioning and production support.
Requirements - Behavioral Competencies
- Good teamwork and the ability to be able to communicate all issues freely.
- Must be Proactive, Assertive, open and responsive to change.
- Ability to control/lead and supervise contractors and Temporary staff.
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Qualifications (Education, Training, Certification, Licenses, Experience)
- A minimum of five years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- BS Engineering or extensive on the job laser experience
- Able to work at company and customer premises in the US and other locations
- Competitive Salary
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacations
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Periodic company paid training
- Annual company gatherings
Please visit www.reautomated.com to learn more about R & E Automated Systems
R&E Automated Systems (www.reautomated.com) is the industry leader in Welding Engineering and Services, Laser Welding, Controls, Robotics, Mechanical Design and Simulation.
R&E is at the forefront of technological advancements and we provide a wide range of services to companies in the automotive, aerospace, medical, agricultural, military and consumer goods industries. We provide our clients with unique solutions that are tailored to accommodate their project demands.
R&E goes the extra mile to provide our employees a comfortable work environment. Our managers understand life on the road as we have all been there.
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:24:11 PDT