ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, develop, and debug web-based software solutions, with a focus on Java, API's/ back-end services and relational database technologies.
• Analyze, review, and rewrite programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new program requirements.
• Effectively communicate and resolve issues with cross functional groups to escalate issues or changes in scope.
• Communicate clearly and concisely with clients, customers and management.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 1-4 years experience with strong development skills in Java/J2EE.
• Experience working as a hands on developer.
• Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience in the telecom or cable industry a plus.
• Proven ability to perform well in a deadline-sensitive environment.
• Agile/Scrum development methodology desirable.
• Demonstrated success in high volume, low latency business critical systems.
• Strong understanding of the J2EE architecture.
• Familiar with Java technologies: JSP, Servlet, J2EE, Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JDBC.
• Strong understanding and development experience in Web Services (REST and SOAP).
• Experience working with relational databases (ORACLE, MYSQL).
• Experience in the Linux/Unix environment.
• Experience with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence a plus.
• Working experience with NOSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB) a plus.
• Working experience with Apache Kafka, AWS, CloudFoundry, Akka a plus.
APPTIUM is an emerging leader in the information technology software and professional services domain serving Forbes Global 2000 and other large enterprise companies with a primary focus on the Telecom, Media & Entertainment, High Tech, and Healthcare industries. We help our clients gain competitive advantage by using technology to make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with their customers, suppliers, and partners, improve productivity, and reduce information technology costs.
APPTIUM was founded with the go-to-market offering of designing, building, and delivering business-driven technology solutions using both custom development and third party software products. Our solutions include Web 2.0 Technologies, Portals, Business Integration, Customer Relationship Management, Custom Applications, Technology Platform Implementations, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Performance Management, eCommerce, and Customer Self-Service, Big Data / Analytics Solutions among others. Our solutions enable our clients to operate a real-time enterprise that dynamically adapts business processes and the systems that support them to meet the changing demands of an increasingly global, Internet-driven, and competitive marketplace.
APPTIUM was among the 100 fastest growing tech companies in the DC metropolitan area in 2016 - voted by the Business Journal. Apptium has won innovation awards for its technology innovation two years in a row - 2015 and 2016 at the Telemanagement Forum (TM Forum) in Nice, France. Our innovation and our success are rooted in our one major driving force - our people.
Our casual and flexible environment promotes creativity and collaboration, so you have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:51:31 PDT