Software Implementation and Support
Do you love accounting and creating formulas, macros or Visual Basic Scripts (VBS)? Does watching them run make you happy? If so and you want to share your knowledge by implementing sophisticated and customizable ERP software, then this opportunity will be very interesting for you.
Since 1977, some remarkably skilled professionals have been writing nQativ accounting software, ActivityHD. Our goal is to help make business processes better and easier for our customers. This spirit of friendly and extreme service is the catalyst for our growing business. We have more loyal customers and more innovative services than ever.
nQativ is seeking persons with excellent accounting skills to assist with the implementation of ActivityHD for medium sized businesses in various industries. You must be able to recognize standard business practices and apply software solutions to make accounting processes more automated and efficient. ActivityHD modules include general ledger, payables, receivables, fixed assets, purchasing, bank reconciliation, document management and payroll.
Interested? Here are other characteristics we are looking for:
- You like people and want to help them. You have the emotional intelligence needed to get along with people. Beyond being likable and pleasant, your goal will be to help our customers get the answers they need.
- You must be familiar with one or more automated accounting packages (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Sage MAS 100, AccPac, etc).
- You are good at listening, speaking, and writing. Yes, accurate and effective communication, presentation and training skills are essential for this position.
- You like to travel. When we get busy, travel can be up to 50%.
- You live in Lubbock or the Lubbock area, or have ties to the Texas South Plains. This position is in our main office in Lubbock, Texas.
- You love to organize. "A place for everything and everything in its place," may be your mantra. You know where or how to find whatever you need.
- You are tenacious. You don't give up. You will be dedicated and creative when it comes to problem solving and helping our clients discover their best solution.
- Learning new stuff makes you smile. New people, new terminology, new business, etc. all energize you.
- You are a self-starter. No one will find you playing games while you wait for someone to tell you what to do next. Instead you will explore, learn, discover, and share fresh ideas to make ActivityHD even better. We encourage this.
- Icing on the cake. Two or more years of experience with accounting software implementation and the ability to write Visual Basic Scripts (VBS) will give you a head start on other candidates.
Does this sound like you?
Do you think you would like to join our team? If so, apply for this job. If not, check back with us to see future possibilities.
CoNetrix is a successful family of technology companies that have been in business for more than 39 years. Our office is in Lubbock, Texas, with more than 90 employees in four related companies. We are a service driven, strategically agile, customer-focused team characterized by high personal values, self-initiative, extraordinary resourcefulness and a love of all things with screens, ports, cables and code.
Our companies write business accounting software, provide managed network and hosting services, provide information security testing and develop information security compliance software.
Tue, 26 Sep 2017 11:45:21 PDT