Print Production Manager (Digital / Offset / Finishing)
NYC commercial printing company is looking for individual who has experience working as a Production manager and Estimator.
Applicant MUST have experience WORKING AT A PRINTING COMPANY
Looking for organized; detail-oriented, and personable individual who can multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
Our shop has offset, digital, foil stamping, engraving, die cutting and bindery capabilities.
- Understand and calculate paper pricing and generate estimates based on client specifications.
- Develop project production schedules
- Traffic projects through production and approval processes
- Collaborate with art department and act as customer service representative
- Coordinate details of production between internal staff and external vendors
- Manage and procure print materials, prepress services and contracts with a variety of vendors
- Review proofs prior to submission to client.
- Perform press checks for color accuracy as necessary
- PO generation and approval for all projects
- Manage and maintain quality control
- Bachelor degree in graphic design, print production, advertising or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience in project production on client side or manufacturing side.
Knowledge of foil stamping, embossing and die cutting a plus.
Applications are only accepted on line. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job post
Karr Graphics is a specialty printing and graphic communications company located in New York City. Since 1965 our capabilities have grown to include offset printing, digital printing, engraving, embossing, foil stamping, letterpress, die cutting, laser die cutting, warehousing, fulfillment, and mailing services.
We have won over 300 awards of excellence from major graphic arts organizations, including Printing Industry of America coveted Benny Award, which is the printing industries oldest and most prestigious award. It recognizes those companies who produce the best in print media and display a commitment to quality.
Much of the credit for our success can be attributed to our clients. They include truly great graphic designers, creative agencies, and many image-conscious corporations who have entrusted us to make them look good on paper.
New York, NY
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 20:39:18 PDT