Leading Fast Casual Restaurant Assistant Manager
The Nations' Leading Fast Casual Concept is Seeking High Energy, People First Assistant Managers. This concept offers solid growth and only promotes from within promising better hours and greater potential. All served in a culture that understands you have to have a life and need the time to enjoy it. Starty Salary is between $40,000 and $60,000+ for all stars.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for exceptional food service, customer service and operations by managing all dining room, kitchen and catering functions, while directing and motivating your team to provide customer service that elicits genuine smiles. Find some balance between your life and an exciting career in food service, and join the nation's leading fast casual concept.
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Energy, Passion and a warm Hospitable Personality for guest service is an absolute must
- Corporate management experience a plus but will definitely look at trainers
- Looking for leaders, not managers. People who can develop themselves and learn to develop a large team in a very high volume restaurant with outside catering
- Prefer full-service candidates but will look at anyone with a great attitude
- No Northern Virginia candidates, please. Not hiring for any specific location but want to keep the drive less than 25 miles from assigned location.
Assistant Manager Benefits:
- A highly competitive salary
- Monthly bonus potential with lots of room to make money with outside catering sales
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, plus a 401(k) plan
- Flexible work hours and great working conditions -Closing Manger is out by 10 am every night
- Meal discounts paid vacation
- Rapid advancement opportunities
- Unmatched training program
REACH: We represent over 700 hospitality companies made up of national chains, up-and-coming regional groups, and independent operations. Many of our clients do not advertise for their job openings, and rely on us to find the right match. All fees are paid by the hiring company.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most. We believe a one on one meeting is essential to getting to know you, your skill set, your background, and all the important factors that will make your job search unique to you.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste your time or energy.
See all open jobs with Goodwin Hospitality on the Job Board on our website.
Sun, 17 Sep 2017 14:14:09 PDT