Systems Deployment Manager - Mortgage Banking Software (50% Travel)
About this job
TSP Consulting is seeking a highly motivated Systems Deployment Manager to join our team of consultants and work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. As a Deployment Manager, you will understand our client's platform and the end-users' needs to help deliver a solution that exceeds expectations. You will work with cross-functional teams to rapidly implement and enhance our product and service offerings providing project leadership in an autonomous delivery role. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who can learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work both independently and as part of a team and can deliver outstanding work at all times in a fast paced, highly visible role.
Job functions include:
- Learn and master client systems and services to solve customer business challenges;
- Consult with mortgage lender business and technical resources to produce business requirements and functional design documents;
- Partner with customer business teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements;
- Estimate the effort required to configure client systems;
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development to share customer requirements, influence product priorities and further enhance product features;
- Plan and execute integration testing and user acceptance testing of customer implementations;
- Utilize best of breed project methodologies as part of implementing client systems on-site at mortgage lenders.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience;
- Experience with full lifecycle package software implementations (SaaS preferred);
- Hands-on technical experience;
- Technical Creativity - Ability to propose technical solutions to problems;
- Hands-On configuration capability. Examples include screen/user interface, application settings or parameters, branding, etc.
- Strong understanding of the mortgage lending process;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with end users and senior management;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently;
- Ability to adapt to various work settings and serve in an advisory/leadership role;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion;
- Ability to follow all TSP and client policies including but not limited to its security and confidentiality practices.
- Microsoft Certification or Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Project Management Certification;
- College Degree
- Position may require 50% travel.
- Sorry, not open to overseas candidates. US candidates only.
Equal & Opportunity
TSP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.
TSP Consulting - Our mission is to help businesses in mortgage banking and finance realize their goals by bridging the gap between people, process and technology. Our services include: Custom App Development, Systems integration, Business Intelligence, Web Design and Process Re-Engineering with a special emphasis on enterprise class .NET solutions. For more information about TSP Consulting, visit our web site at www.TSP-Consulting.com.
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 06:37:01 PDT