We are seeking an Assistant Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
LLooking for an individual who loves customers and loves our product, has strong selling skills, is responsible, is able to lead and coach a team, is organized and has both skill and passion for retail management
Brookstone employees share a passion for fun, imaginative products that elevate everyday experiences. To learn more about our people, culture, opportunity for advancement and our products, visit us at www.Brookstone.com and get excited about the opportunity to improve your legacy of growth, development and advancement with our team.
Brookstone recognizes that our people make a difference. We offer a challenging and exciting environment with competitive wages, a generous store discount and substantial opportunity for growth. Brookstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The application process begins at Brookstone.com.
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 08:02:12 PDT