Job ID: 4918 - FT - Classified SATSS (hourly)
Performs a variety of moderately complex administrative tasks requiring some independent judgment related to ensuring the successful completion of the daily operations of Accounting, Accounts Payable, Bursar or Purchasing
- Maintains complete, accurate, and up-to-date files and computer databases on student, university department and vendor accounts.
- Serves as informational resource for students, university departments, and vendors; investigates and resolves problems and difficulties regarding accounting, accounts payable, bursar and purchasing. Interprets policies and procedures.
- Assists in various routine and non-routine activities regarding accounting, accounts payable, bursar and purchasing.
- Performs a variety of intermediate to complex administrative tasks which may include review and monitor agency fund accounts for compliance with financial policies and procedures; process travel expense reports, various purchase documents, payments, budget reports and debit requisitions.
- Monitors and reviews projects; ensures all necessary changes are made. Gathers and analyzes statistical information regarding accounting, accounts payable, bursar or purchasing's programs and activities; produces reports.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks including generating statements of account, answering phones, typing, coordinating bulk mailings, ordering supplies and copying.
Requires twelve months of coursework or training beyond high school and two years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience