ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- Provide engineering support necessary to install, configure and administer ServiceNow modules
- Architect solutions for integrating client's enterprise technology products such as financial, email, CRM, human capital and networking systems (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Leverage knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end automated solutions which includes technical implementation of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, workflow customization, ticketing, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configurations
- Working with clients to assess current state processes and tools
- Provide expert-level support and technical mentoring,
- Assist customers with proof-of-concept activities
- Maintain high level of client satisfaction
- Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include technical implementation of the ServiceNow Platform, Core System, and Applications.
- Perform discovery work sessions to determine the solution requirements
- Perform design work sessions and produce deliverables, including mock-ups, flow diagrams, etc.
- Apply Agile software development practices for customizations to the platform and applications
- Implement the Core System including integration components (LDAP, Discovery, MID Server, etc.)
- Enable practice building efforts through development of practice intellectual property (IP)
- Provide support and technical consulting and mentoring
- Assist customers with understanding ITSM, ServiceNow, and Agile approaches
- AS, AA, BS or BA in Computer Programming, IT or related field
- 2+ years of experience programming in any language (.net, C#, etc.)
- implementing, configuring and integrating ServiceNow solutions functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- 1+ years of experience in SaaS software configuration and/or development desired
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients
- Experience building and coding Configuration Management Databases (CMDB)
- Working knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
- Working knowledge of remote administration via SSH, SNMP, WMI or PowerShell
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of systems and network performance and availability monitoring and analysis as well as configuration management
- Understanding of IT help desk and service management along with good understanding of the ITIL framework including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and/or Service Desk.
- Experience dealing with technical end-users in a support role
- Strong desire to learn new technology
- ITIL® Certification
- Experience in other ITSM systems, such as BMC Remedy, CA Service Desk, or HP Service Manager (Peregrine)
- Experience with Auditing and Compliance, and/or GRC applications as it relates to best practice frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT, HIPPA, PCI and others
Eastern Computer Exchange, Inc. ("Eastern") is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation, or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, color, age, gender, national origin, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, if the employee can perform the essential functions of the job with a reasonable accommodation if necessary, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eastern Computer Exchange, Inc. (Eastern) is a 26-year technology integration company traditionally focused on medium to large-sized customers and helping them solve complex server, storage, networking, application and desktop concerns via our highly-trained professional staff of engineers. We offer the most current assessment tools to help build architectures that solve business and technical challenges, as well as produce ROI data.
Mon, 25 Sep 2017 11:09:56 PDT