ONSITE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION MANAGER NEEDED FOR MIXED USE COMPLEX
Onsite Condominium Association Manager (THIS IS NOT AN APARTMENT MANAGEMENT POSITION or a MANAGER FOR RENTALS. YOU MUST BE A LICENSED COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGER BY THE GEORGIA REAL ESTATE COMMISSION. Do Not Respond if You Don't Meet the Qualifications Below.)
Experienced Community Association Manager needed for very upscale, mixed-use community association in Vinings. The association consists of office, retail and condominiums. Experience REQUIRED. This is a full time onsite manager position, Monday - Friday.
We are looking for an experienced property manager that is accustomed to dealing with upscale clientele. Previous concierge or hospitality experience a plus.
Required traits: Professional image; highly organized, able to multi task, deadline oriented, coupled with sound business judgment. Diplomacy personified, self-starter, yet diplomatic and cool under pressure. Must possess a professional demeanor with superior communication skills, including writing clearly and speaking intelligently.
Our manager will be responsible for many of the day to day tasks of running a mixed-use condominium association, including:
• Reacting quickly to requests from homeowners and Board.
• Supporting the Association Board through timely communication.
• Writing segments of a monthly management report.
• Basic accounting skills with the ability to enter data into account ledgers
• Supervising contractors and maintenance.
• Understanding and enforcing community governing documents.
• Attending evening Board meetings.
• Handle any other special assignments which may be given from time to time by the senior leadership team.
• Using TOPS computer software for entering community information, account ledger updates, violation letters, etc. Must know TOPS or have the ability to learn it quickly.
• Frequent face-to-face interaction with clients, peers, homeowners and staff. Requires the ability to speak clearly and articulate information with extreme accuracy.
• Work requires high attention and mental demands including the ability to prioritize and process information with accuracy and clarity.
• Work requires the ability to handle interruptions in a rapidly changing environment without losing focus.
A minimum of 3 years Community Association Management experience is required. THIS IS NOT AN APARTMENT POSITION. This experience must be with condominium associations and/or commercial property management. MUST BE LICENSED BY THE GEORGIA REAL ESTATE COMMISSION. Must have reliable transportation. Experience using TOPS software very desirable.
Salary range in the $70's depending on experience. PLUS BENEFITS, PAID HOLIDAYS, PERSONAL TIME OFF, and PERFORMANCE BASED BONUS. CONVENIENT ATLANTA LOCATION INSIDE THE PERIMETER.
About Beacon Management Services:
Rapidly growing and dynamic company founded by recognized leader in the association management industry. We offer an inspired work environment with team of dedicated real estate professionals. We also like to have fun and reward employees for excellence and achievement!
We were named one of the Top Ten association management companies in the state according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Our senior leadership team has over 100 year combined experienced in all facets of real estate management. Join a winning company that offers live-work balance, excellent working conditions, career advancement, a convenient central Perimeter office location and much more!
Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:33:53 PDT